I finally made it back to Minnesota. When I got here all I had was my student, a job and roof over my head. The first few days and weeks back I spent a lot of time catching up with old friends and getting use to the cold weather. After being here a few weeks a friend (Pop), invited me to a night of drinking in Inver Grove Heights. Pop was talking this night of drinking up so much and especially about this one girl that lived in Inver Grove Heights. I regrettably did not make it out that fine evening, not because I was scared of meeting a new girl, but scared of what could happen when I met this girl.
I spent the next few weeks hanging out and celebrating like I never celebrated before. One evening we were at a friends house. Crackle and Pop and their better halves were there. After a few drinks in, Pop's better half started talking about this friend of hers that she felt would be a perfect match for me (Snap). I was kind of hesitant at first, but figured what do I have to lose. So the setup day was going to be at one of the Twins Home Opener Game. I did not even take time to analyze the situation, which was a first for me.
Monday morning I had to get an email out to both Crackle and Pop talking about the main event. We talked about the plan of attack I should take, it was decided that my best avenue would be to go into the evening as just another night of hanging out. to be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment