Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Fast Forward
Well I have been slacking and have been super busy with the new lady in my life so I haven't been able to keep up with the blog. So I'm going to fast forward to where I'm at today. I gave up my student this summer :(. My cousin decided that her kids were ready for a dog, so Miko went home with them, which is real good. After Miko got a new home, I have been super busy running around with the lady and all. We have been to two wedding so far, and we coordinated or outfits in both of them, yeah we're dorks and we know it. We have spent time with each others parents and this past weekend was the first time the lady got to spend an extended amount of time with my parents and it was really good. This past weekend my friends from college came to visit from DC so the lady got to meet them, oh yeah a successful meeting!! So the lady and I went from living apart to living together back to living apart. I did like living with her, but we both talked about it and we didn't want to miss out on the dating aspect of our relationship. I have told close friends how I feel about the lady. I have never felt this way in my life! She just does something to me and I cant explain it. I'm sticking with this lady for the long haul, and long haul it will be! The lady and I have spent some amazing nights together and sometimes our dorkyness comes out, but I do find that I really enjoy when we'll just start dancing to a song, or the lady sings a song in the car, in the house. She has a great smile, laugh and everything about her is amazing. I never knew someone like her was out there. She is the one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment